[Neinvasives-announce] Farewell

Chris Mattrick cmattrick at newfs.org
Fri Sep 30 18:00:27 EDT 2005

So long everyone. It has been a blast working with you all. Best wishes until our paths cross once again. Look me up next time you are up in the White Mountains of NH. If you need to reach me my cell number is 860-930-1036 or you can email me at cjmattrick at highstream.net and after Nov 1 at the Forest Service at cmattrick at fs.fed.us. Go get those invaders. See you at next years blockbuster weekends!

Remember if you have any problems or questions about data submission or identification. You should contact Nava Tabak at the University of CT until the New England Wild Flower Society hires my replacement. It should only be a short time. You can reach Nava at ipane at uconn.edu

Chris Mattrick